Hi folks, I am Pradeep Chamaria, fondly known as the Pahadi Photographer among friends.
- Travel photojournalist/blogger. Keen photographer.
- Smartphones can help me in taking pics on a daily basis, but I still rely on my DSLR.
- Love to travel to unknown and unexplored vistas all over the world.
- Since 1992, trying to make places desirable for other travelers through experiential Travel Photography and Travel Writing.
- Love to capture the sights, people, sounds, and stories of the places I visit.
- I am a Travel Photographer who can turn a destination into the most sought after.
- I am featured in imagesbazaar and indiapicture websites.
- Routinely Published in Srishti, Terrascape, The Statesman, Discover India, Swagat, The Times of India, The Hindustan Times, Sakal Times, Millenium Post, The Pioneer etc.
- Author of a coffee table/pictorial book on Kailash Manasarovar Yatra, and the first edition was sold out in a very short time.
- Avid nature lover.
- Award winner of various photography awards like Incredible India, Fujifilm Travel photo awards, Singapore, etc.
- Working with various brands and tourism boards and promote various activities.
- Open to collaborative opportunities with various brands and tourism boards for freelance content writing, photography assignments, reviews etc.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and also at +91 9015614319